On 07/31/2010 01:26 AM, Noli Sicad wrote:
Hi Suchith,

Thanks for sharing.

I think it might be good to include these resource materials  to OSGeo
Educational Content Inventory.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Educational_Content_Inventory

Suchith:
If you decide to add a link to this material in the OSGeo Educational Content Inventory, please use the newer, searchable page (as pointed out by Charlie Schweik)
To enter a new resource:
https://www.osgeo.org/node/add/edu-content
To view the directory:
http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content