On 11/15/2010 12:24 PM, Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) wrote:
> Hi all,
> Anyone planning to attend, or looking for an excuse to attend, the GITA [1]
> Geospatial Solutions Conference in 2011?  OSGeo will have a booth and several
> SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES (including conference discounts or free pass when
> speaking).
>
> If you are planning to be there or are interested in doing a talk re: OSGeo
> or
> related software, please sign up here [2] and let me know.
>
> Right now we are just trying to figure out how many speaking slots we need,
> so
> I'm trying to get an idea before soliciting abstracts more formally.
>
> Thanks!
> Tyler
>
> [1] http://gita.org/events/events.asp
> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GITA_2011
>

> Tyler Mitchell
> Executive Director, OSGeo
> tmitch...@osgeo.org
> +1-250-303-1831
> See you at FOSS4 2011 Denver in September!

Tyler,

You should directly ask J Bronn (Geodjango), I think he still lives in
Texas. Might also want to send personal invites to the New Mexico
Chapter and the folks in Arizona like Luc Anselin, though he's talking
at the AAG the same week someone from his lab might be available to talk
about pySal.

Thanks,
Alex