On 17 January 2012 01:54, Roald de Wit <l...@rdewit.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I quite like the new design: it's clean. Suggestion: maybe remove the forced
> width and height of the face images and set a max-width and max-height in
> case someone goes crazy with a 1024x768 image for example?

Thank Roald

We ask for an image of 80x80[1] so we shouldn't upload anything
bigger. I preferred to "force" the images to that size for homogeneity
(there are some smaller) and if there is any image with different 1:1
ratio crop it or wait for the blogger to ask us because he is
"squashed". Jody we are waiting your photo :D

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/PlanetOSGeo#How_can_I_add_my_blog

--
Jorge Sanz
http://es.osgeo.org