Folks,
I really like the idea of the round table but changed some wording to
amend the expectations for it. This was mainly to the effect of
avoiding up front misunderstanding which invariably over the past
years lead to unnecessary friction.

The whole point of INSPIRE is that there is nobody singly responsible.
It has evolved over time and through the contribution of the broadest
set of different people from different backgrounds and many are not
even involved any more. Therefore we cannot really talk to "the people
responsible for INSPIRE" - there simply are none. To avoid having one
side of the table empty I changed "members of the INSPIRE Technical
Committee" to "users involved with INSPIRE". Maybe that is too broad,
if so please change to something else.

To the same effect I changed "discussion" (which always results in one
winner and one loser) to "dialog" (which means that people listen to
each other and learn from each other).

Hope this sits well with you, otherwise feel free to revert to an
earlier version.

Please note that the Wiki had a hickup when saving two conflicting
edits, so one intermediate version is raw HTML. I tried to save the
earlier changes, mainly adding Paolo to the list of contributors.
Please recheck, if you edited in the past hour or so.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the conference.

Cheers,
Arnulf

On 14.03.2013 22:14, Angelos Tzotsos wrote:
> Hi Margherita, Jachym.
>
> Margherita, thanks for the workshop proposal draft. I will review
> this too.
>
> Jachym, the abstract review is done on my side. Please have a
> look.
>
> Regards, Angelos
>
> On 03/14/2013 10:41 PM, Margherita Di Leo wrote:
>> Thank you Jachym. I also prepared the workshop proposal here
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Tennis_table_match:_OSGeo_vs_INSPIRE

if you guys could also review this. And, of course, add your names and
>> affiliations.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Angelos Tzotsos
>> <gcpp.kal...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Jachym,
>>>
>>> I will review the proposal and make additions/corrections.
>>>
>>> Regards, Angelos
>>>

>>> On 03/14/2013 07:46 PM, Jachym Cepicky wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> can anybody please have a look at the proposal of presentation
>>> of INSPIRE conference, I've prepared at [1]?
>>>
>>> I'm not native speaker, nor do I use the language (English)
>>> very fluently, so any help mostly welcomed.
>>>
>>> I would also like to ask, if someone has the capacity and
>>> inspiration, that he/she could extend or rewrite completely the
>>> proposal I've prepared (and add his/her name at the top).
>>>
>>> Thanks for help, more work will come if the proposal will be
>>> accepted
>>>
>>> Jachym
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Paper_proposal

- --
>>> Angelos Tzotsos Remote Sensing Laboratory National Technical
>>> University of Athenshttp://users.ntua.gr/tzotsos

- --
Exploring Space, Time and Mind
http://arnulf.us