Hi list,
I'm working with Mapserver 6.4.0, I publish a WMS with a Raster (tif)
styled with Colorrange and it works with this code:

# Layer start
        LAYER
                NAME "classes"
                TYPE RASTER
                OFFSITE 0 0 0 # Ignore the black backgroud color
                METADATA
                  "wms_title"    "regions"
                  "wms_srs"      "EPSG:32632"
                END
                STATUS ON
                DATA "/full/path/to/file.tif"
                PROCESSING "DITHER=yes"
                DUMP true
                PROJECTION
                        "init=epsg:4326"
                END
                END
                CLASS
                        NAME "classe1"
                        EXPRESSION ([pixel] >= 0 AND [pixel] < 850)
                        STYLE
                                COLORRANGE 0 0 255 0 0 255
                                DATARANGE 0 850
                                RANGEITEM "pixel"
                        END #STYLE
                END #end class
                ...same other classes....
        END
# Layer end

Then I tried to add a legend object (over the layer in the mapfile):
        LEGEND
          STATUS ON
          KEYSIZE 100 100
          TRANSPARENT ON
          LABEL
              TYPE TRUETYPE
              FONT 'arial'
              SIZE 8
              COLOR 1 1 1
          END
        END
And the request
"http://......?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&REQUEST=GetLegendGraphic&LAYER=classes&Format=image/png";
 showed only a list of classes name without images.
Then I read on various post
(http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Use-of-a-Colortable-td4237911.html)
that I had to add a KEYIMAGE "class4.gif" between EXPRESSION and STYLE.
I tried this but the server retrieved an error: "Premature end of script
headers".
I tried to put different paths, different image's types, to change the
position of the KEYIMAGE, but without an improvement.

Finally, what I'm trying to do is possible with mapserver? And if it is,
which could be the problem of my mapfile?
Thanks
Claudio