Hi Everyone,

(x-posted to OSGeo & LocationTech discussion lists, please forward as appropriate)

Just a quick announcement related to FOSS4G North America 2015 for those that may have missed the announcement elsewhere.

The event takes place in San Francisco from *March 9th to 12th*.

I am pleased to announce that Rob Emanuele has joined the team to serve as program chair <http://42aross.wordpress.com/2014/07/17/announcing-foss4g-north-america-2015-program-chair/> for FOSS4G North America 2015. Rob & I will be working to build the program committee and we'll have some further announcements soon.

Kind regards,

Andrew