Hi Cameron,

On 2014/08/15 7:36, Cameron Shorter wrote:
Venka, Nick,
We discussed your suggestions (along with others) in the board meeting today, and I've adjusted the text to emphasis that these board role descriptions are suggestions are guidelines only, not rules, and can be updated by future boards. Jeff noted that people have been asking him for advise on what is involved in being a board member, and hopefully this text should help answer this question. I agree that the next board should consider these roles and adjust if needed.

Thanks for the information and clarification.

Best

Venka