I encourage all with an opinion on these topics, and especially those on the conference committee and board to add their votes and reasoning against the 6 options. Gauging opinions will of our community should be helpful for a board when making decisions.
Add your opinions here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Options_2014