Il 24/01/2015 11:54, Suchith Anand ha scritto:
> OSGeo colleagues,
>
> It is a great pleasure to inform you all that we now have  over 2000 students
> registered for the free MOOC course on "Introduction to Geospatial Technology
> Using QGIS" which is excellent momentum for our Openness in GeoEducation
> mission.
>
> Details at http://www.osgeo.org/node/1494
>
> I am fully confident that with the dedication and efforts of you all in the
> future through our various instruments (OSGeo Live, MOOCs, various university
> programs, and more importantly a excellent network of great minds) , this
> will create educational opportunities for hundreds of thousands of students
> globally. We look forward to working with you all for making geospatial
> education, software and opportunities accessible to all. Thanks to all of
> your  efforts which make this possible.

Great news Suchith.
Please during the course underline the importance of not only using
QGIS, but also contributing back, in one of the many possible ways of
doing so. Also, I would feel appropriate, given such a large audience,
contributing back from the course organizers.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu