On 4/30/2015 1:58 PM, Bischof, Richard wrote:
Hello,

I have a number of scanned aerial images in .ecw-format, which have to be georeferenced, using eww-file.
How can I calculate the eww-file using multiple passpoints and transformation types like linear or polynomial?

AFAIK, you cannot use a world file for any high order transforms, only an affine transform.

Is there any open source tool,I can use? gdal_warp doesn't seems to be used to that.
On the contrary, that is exactly what gdalwarp does. With gdal_translate you embed your ground control points into the raster, then use gdalwarp to do the transform. The '-r' option allows to choose the resampling method, or '-order' to choose the polynomial order for the transform.

Thanks, Richard

This mail was received via Mail-SeCure System.