Dear all,

Some more details, skipped from previous e-mail:

- the Charter Member selection process details and calendar info are available at [1]. Please don't forget that you are able to cast your vote before 2015-09-06 midnight - your time (roughly one week from now);
- the voting process is totally anonymized;
- the election results (just the no. of YES/NO?ABSTAIN votes) will be published on the OSGeo wiki website; - you will get a reminder to vote 4 days from now and a final reminder 24 hours before the voting time deadline.

Best,
Vasile
(2015 CRO)

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2015