This will be my last post on this thread.

Warm regards,
Cameron

On 19/09/2015 2:41 am, Peter Baumann wrote:
just to clarify: it is a _very_ simple step: OSGeo needs to login to OpenHub
(obviously they have one, otherwise this false claim could not have been
established) to undo that claim. That simple.

So, when will OSGeo do that?

-Peter

On 2015-09-18 17:02, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
Ok, maybe I don't understand, but why doesn't somebody just fix this issue. It
seems everyone agrees the listing is wrong on the site. Somebody should have a
cease and desist letter sent to the site to change the owner to the correct
name or remove the posting.

whois openhub.net

for the site particulars. This assumes that the person the created the posting
on the site is unknown or not available to change it.

It might expedite things if BOTH osgeo and rasdaman GmbH sent similar letters
making similar requests so the site gets confirmation from both parties and
does not need to worry if this is an attempt to "steal" the listing.

-Steve W