Scott, Carl,
I suspect this initiative would be something that the OGC would be interested in?

Cheers, Cameron

On 28/09/2015 9:06 pm, Jo Cook wrote:
Hi All,

I just wanted to draw your attention to this, from W3C if you have not already seen it. I don't have the technical know-how to see if there are any negative implications but there are opportunities to comment.

https://www.w3.org/community/maps4html/
http://maps4html.github.io/HTML-Map-Element-UseCases-Requirements/

Regards

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7RL, UK

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf,