I haven't heard from any of our committees or chapters. I don't need
several pages of content...just a paragraph or two would be great. Please
let me know what your chapter or committee have been up to!

Thanks for your help.

Landon (sunburned.surve...@gmail.com)

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 10:07 AM, Landon Blake <sunburned.surve...@gmail.com