Dear All

Due to some exceptional generosity from our sponsors, we're delighted to
say that we are reducing the ticket prices for FOSS4GUK 2016. Early bird
tickets are now £75 for the two days, plus there are now single day tickets
available. See http://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guk2016/ for further information.

If you have already purchased a ticket then we will be issuing refunds and
you will  be contacted shortly with details about this.

Many thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in Southampton in June!

All the best

Jo

--
*Jo Cook*
t:+44 7930 524 155/twitter:@archaeogeek

Astun Technology Ltd, The Coach House, 17 West Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT18
7RL, UK
t:+44 1372 744 009 w: astuntechnology.com twitter:@astuntech
<https://twitter.com/astuntech>

iShare - enterprise geographic intelligence platform
<https://astuntechnology.com/ishare/>
GeoServer, PostGIS and QGIS training
<https://astuntechnology.com/services/#training>
Helpdesk and customer portal