Cameron,

I think you misunderstood the aim of my comment.
I am not talking about human rights as such. (Unless they are threatened, of
course)

I am addressing the need to guard and promote our inclusivity. If we want to
grow and develop as a community we need to take any past/present/future concern
about it seriously.

That is an integral part of our marketing and communications effort: avoid
wrong perceptions and manage our public image where/when possible. Whether such
perceptions address the nature of our code, our projects, our members, our
organisation and its policies or our activities.

Hope this clarifies, cheers,
Marc Vloemans