FWIW, as a "non-interested party" which is interested in the candidates visions, I would support the addition of a week of campaining before the votes.

And I like Nikos' suggestion of starting it with every candidate answering the question

 "What should the community expect from my board membership?"

Daniel

On 2016-09-16 3:45 AM, Jorge Sanz wrote:
On 16 September 2016 at 08:29, María Arias de Reyna
<delawen+os...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I think campaining a week is a good idea. But as an interested party,
maybe it is better to let others decide :)

On the contrary, as an interested party I was expecting candidates opinion :-)

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/

http://evouala.com/ - Location Intelligence Made Easy