Hello all,

I also support Nicolas Bozon's nomination for his strong work in cool design
and developing
open source application for zoo, MapMint and many foss4g contents.

Regards

Hayashi

On 2016/09/17 13:54, sittichai choosumrong wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to express my strong support for

the candidature of Nicolas Bozon (Nick) for the upcoming

board election.

Apart from being multi-talented (designer, developer,

documenter user), I found him to be very approachable. What struck

was his patience, lucid talking and logical approach in explaining

technical and non-technical issues to me when I was new to the

OSGeo community.

Nick would be a great asset to the OSGeo board and his special talents

in design, marketing and branding can greatly help in further accelerating

the growth of OSGeo.

Best regards,

Sittichai (Bomp)

------