Dear All,

at today, we have only 9 registered mentors, which I believe is not the
final number. If you are willing to mentor a student for Google Summer of
Code, here's what to do: add yourself here [1], clearly indicating the
*title* of the idea you are willing to mentor (no link to ideas page,
please). I will then send you an invite to join the OSGeo organization on
the GSoC website.
The Google Summer of Code program is a great way to attract new developers
and expand our software communities. Moreover, I would really much like to
see more of our former GSoC students engaging in mentoring this year's
fellows students.
Please, forward this email to your software communities!

Kind regards,

[1]
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2017_Administrative#Mentors

--