On 22/4/17 8:45 am, Jody Garnett wrote:

    2. In/exclude projects
    Given the fact that OSGeo Live serves as an introduction, I think
    the libraries are far less important to include.

I think the libraries are in use by the other applications (example GeoTools, GDAL/OGR). Having some documentation about the libraries does no harm.
Jody, The cost of including documentation for libraries (and other projects) is that with each release someone needs to verify that the documentation hasn't become dated, and update where required, then trigger translators to update their pages. The question is, do we have the volunteer capacity to do this task for each release, for each library? (At the moment our current volunteer base is struggling to keep up).

--
Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254