The Board Nominations page has been updated with this nomination: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Board_Member_Nominations_2017

-Jeff & Vasile
CRO 2017 Elections

On 2017-10-05 6:42 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
Dear CRO,

I would like to nominate Jody Garnett to serve on the OSGeo Board for another 2 year term. If I were to select a few words to describe Jody's last term I'd say that he has been:

Impactful, insightful; inspiring to others; leading by example; experienced in the ways that open source communities work; prepared to tackle the less exciting problems; encouraging; practical and realistic. Jody's contributions to the OSGeo board has been hugely valuable to date, and I'm incredibly grateful that he has accepted to run for another term.

For background: Jody has served on the OSGeo board for 2 years, he chairs the OSGeo Incubation committee, was on the FOSS4G 2007 and FOSS4G 2009 organising committees, has presented regularly at conferences and workshops, is on the Project Steering Committees for UDig, GeoTools, GeoServer, and is a regular contributor to numerous OSGeo email lists.

Warm regards,
Cameron Shorter