Thank you for the support Silvia! It was so great to see you at FOSS4G-Paris. Can't wait to see you again and have a laugh together! -jeff

On 2017-10-09 3:28 AM, Silvia Franceschi wrote:
Absolutely agree with this nomination!

+1 for Jeff

Silvia

On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 8:20 AM, 林博文 <haya...@apptec.co.jp <mailto:haya...@apptec.co.jp>> wrote:

    I support the nomination of Jeff McKenna and I agree with Nicholas's
    Recommendation.

    For a long time, he contributed to the spread of FOSS4G Softeware to
    Asia and Europe.
    Tributaries Everyone in the Japanese community loves Jeff.
    He is widely known to the world after contemplating the MS4W. When
    the OSGeo began, MapServer and MS4W played a contribution that could
    be said to be indispensable to WebGIS at the time.
    And all that he experienced from that time to now forms his OSGeo mind.

    Hayashi.

-- --------------------------------------------------
    OSGeo.JP
    http://www.osgeo.jp
    APPLIED TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD.

    MANAGER
    Engineering headquarters
    Geospatial Information Section
    GIS Expert

    HIROFUMI HAYASHI
    haya...@apptec.co.jp <mailto:haya...@apptec.co.jp>

    Umeda Center Bldg. 2-4-12 Nakazakinishi
    Kitaku, Osaka 530-0015 JAPAN

       Tel: 06-6373-6121 <tel:06%206373%206121>
       Fax: 06-6373-6126 <tel:06%206373%206126>