Thank you for the great introduction Tri, and welcome to the OSGeo community :) -jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna

On 2017-12-26 1:37 PM, Tri Truong wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am Tri Truong, a student participating in the Google Code-In 2017. I am currently attending a public high school as a senior, and will be working with and contributing to the OSGeo community by the time I participate at the GCI 2017. Here's my OSGeo wiki page, if you wish to know more about me: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/18ttruongk <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/18ttruongk>

Thank you, hoping to contribute to the OSGeo community.

    Hello everyone,
    I am Tri Truong, a student participating in the Google Code-In 2017.
    I am currently attending a public high school as a senior, and will
    be working with and contributing to the OSGeo community by the time
    I participate at the GCI 2017. Here's my OSGeo wiki page, if you
    wish to know more about me: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/18ttruongk
    <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/18ttruongk>

    Thank you, hoping to contribute to the OSGeo community.

    Tri Truong