From: Discuss <discuss-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Suchith Anand
<suchith.an...@nottingham.ac.uk>
Sent: 01 April 2018 08:15
To: Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX); geofor...@lists.osgeo.org; discuss@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] GeoAmbassador – Dr. Claus Rinner

Thank you Patrick for sharing this  amazing cartographer Marie Tharp's story. I
just listened to the recording , it is truly amazing work that she did.

I request all colleagues to please send your nominations of our amazing
colleagues globally (get their permission first!) to Nikos and myself. We need
to proactively promote thier amazing work that make GeoForAll possible. From
Luciene Delazari to Bridget Fleming,  Victoria Rautenbach, Nimalika Fernando to
Daria Svidzinska... we have  excellent  GeoAmbassadors .We started the year
with our great colleague Julia Wagemann [1] as our GeoAmbassador. I am very
grateful to each and everyone of them.

So please  remember to take some time and send us your nominations. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/geoambassador-julia-wagemann/