I believe some (most?) of the actual OSGeo Charter Members may also see this certificate the first time now? ;-)

Cheers,
Christian

Am 03.04.2018 um 13:51 schrieb Andy Anderson:
Hi, Christian,

The "charter" of OSGeo is its certificate of incorporation:

https://www.osgeo.org/wp-content/uploads/osgeo_certificate.pdf

There is not actually much detail, it's minimal boilerplate for establishing a nonprofit corporation. There is much more information in its bylaws, including its "Purposes":

https://www.osgeo.org/about/bylaws/

— Andy

*From:* Discuss [discuss-boun...@lists.osgeo.org] on behalf of Christian Willmes [c.will...@uni-koeln.de]
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 03, 2018 4:44 AM
*To:* Markus Neteler
*Cc:* OSGeo-discuss
*Subject:* Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [OSGeo-Announce] OSGeo UN Committee Educational Challenge

Dear Markus,

thanks, I know that there is a list of Charter Members, I also know about the election process. My question was about "what is the OSGeo Charter". E.g. a document, or something intangible, I do not know? My point is, if this suddenly becomes a criteria for an evaluation, this needs to be well defined.

Best,
Christian