Da: Discuss <discuss-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> per conto di Nicolas Roelandt
<roelandtn....@gmail.com>
Inviato: lunedì 28 maggio 2018 07:42:34
A: ML osgeo discuss
Oggetto: [OSGeo-Discuss] Advocacy for Advocates

Hi everyone,

Last month, I was able to attend the Ubuntu Convention (UbunCon) Europe in
Gijon (Spain).

There was a lot of very good quality presentation and one catch my attention.
This one was made by Nathan Haines about Advocacy for
Advocates<https://people.ubuntu.com/~nhaines/documents/events/2018/ubucon-europe/Advocacy%20for%20Advocates.odp>.

It is very simple, a few strong word concepts on how to advocate on FOSS. I
think it can be interesting for community. Because it is addressing some issues
we have, comfort us in some good things we do and it might enlight some things
we missed.

Nathan was kind enough to give access to his presentation (with notes in the
.odp one) [1], so if you can take 5 minutes to read it, please do.

Cheers from France,

Nicolas Roelandt
OSGeo Charter Member
OSGeoLive PSC member