Dear Patrick,

I am a member of the PyWPS PSC, a project that graduated just recently. PyWPS
was in active incubation for 3 years; it was indeed a long process, but along
the way it was generally clear what we were missing to reach the finish line.

I would suggest the Worldwind PSC to share the project incubation check list
and publicly seek help to complete the most difficult items.

Best wishes for Worldwind. Regards.

--
Luís Moreira de Sousa
Bowlespark 8