Vicky, I went looking for an appropriate project to raise an issue and couldn't find anything obvious.

My suggestions are not really bug worthy, as they are limited to tweaking the process:

1. Ensure CRO acknowledges nominations so the nominator knows their nomination has been received. (This was done.)

2. When notifying the community that it is time to vote, provide a link to the list of people. This was done, but wasn't obvious to some of us because:

3. Make sure that the style used in the voting tool makes links looks like a link (typically blue underline), as in the prior format it was confusing (at least to me).