The last couple of years the OSGeo members have helped set up a booth for
our global foss4g conference. Indeed we had a great lounge space last year
that Jeff McKenna and other volunteers used to great effect.

This is a case of individuals stepping up to make it happen, I would like
to ask who is interested and who is available to help.

FOSS4G is a great conference and making sure OSGeo attends "in person" is
important - this is a chance to promote *freedom* to attendees who think
they are attending a *technology* conference :)
--
Jody Garnett