Good evening Nobusuke! Sounds like a great event ...

You can create an event page using your OSGeo ID (
https://id.osgeo.org/ldap/create) to sign into the website.

Depending on what you want to work on you may need to request an additional
role as outlined here: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Website

I had a look and you have not signed into the website before, please let me
know when you have done so and I can make sure you have the 'author' role
to write create new events.
--
Jody Garnett