Hello all,

Call for Participation

Submission Deadline: 26.12.2020

FOSDEM is the largest free and open source developers meeting in Europe, with 8000+ participants. It normally takes place in Brussels (Belgium).

FOSDEM 2021 will be an online event. We will have a geospatial devroom again.

The geospatial devroom will be on Saturday 6 February 2021.

In 2021 it will be our opportunity to bring our global community to FOSDEM.

The geospatial devroom is the place to talk about the state of the art of open, geo-related data, free and open source geospatial software and its ecosystem. This includes standards and tools, e.g. spatial databases, online mapping tools, geospatial services, used for collecting, storing, delivering, analysing, and visualizing geodata.

Call for Participation for FOSDEM geospatial devroom
Submission Deadline: 26.12.2020

We are looking for you to be part of the geospatial devroom. The geospatial devroom aims to host talks about geospatial topics, GIS, and geodata projects, standards and open data.

Please submit your talk till 26. December 2020.

You find detailed information about the CfP at:
https://www.osgeo.org/foundation-news/osgeo-at-fosdem-2021-online-call-for-participation/

We hope you will submit a talk or come around at FOSDEM 2021.

See you at FOSDEM 2021