Dear all,

Find out more about the importance of the Right to Food and why it should be
enshrined in law.  The panel session recording is available to watch on GODAN's
Web site at https://www.godan.info/news/importance-right-food

The pain of hunger is the same for everyone, everywhere. Please join the GODAN
Food Poverty Working Group https://www.godan.info/working-group-food-poverty
and contribute your expertise for our collective mission to end hunger and
poverty, both locally and globally.

I am grateful to everyone, everywhere working for Zero Hunger Aim.

Best wishes,

Suchith

Dr Suchith Anand

Chief Scientist

Global Open Data for Agriculture and Nutrition

https://www.godan.info<https://www.godan.info/>

https://council.science/profile/suchith-anand/