Dear all,

We are happy to announce the deegree 3.5 Release Code Sprint!

The Code Sprint will be held from 12th of May until 14th of May 2022 at the LinuxHotel in Essen, Germany. And everyone, no matter where, can participate by joining us via IRC [1]. There are many things that can be done remotely such as testing the interim releases, giving feedback on pull requests, reading and improving the documentation and much more. Anyway, this is the time to participate! We welcome everyone who is interested. If you consider to join us as a daily guest (sorry, no free accommodation anymore) you can do so. Please get in contact with us by sending an email to t...@deegree.org.

More information can be found here: https://www.deegree.org

Kind regards,
deegree Development Team & TMC members

_