Thank you very much Jorge, much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Nick.

On 22/03/2023 17:37, Jorge Sanz wrote:
Hi Nick,

The place to request new lists is the OSGeo Trac instance[1]. I've taken the liberty of creating a new issue for you at [2].

[1] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo
[2] https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ticket/2902

Best regards

El mié, 22 mar 2023 a las 17:27, Nick Bearman via Discuss - discuss at lists.osgeo.org <http://lists.osgeo.org> (<ra+mkixugcvihloukyztaqaqchokpfxkrnficmgusdjii...@simplelogin.co <mailto:ra%2bmkixugcvihloukyztaqaqchokpfxkrnficmgusdjii...@simplelogin.co>>) escribió:

    Hello,

    I'd like to request two new lists to be setup on
    https://lists.osgeo.org/ and I am not sure who to ask. Any
    guidence is
    much appreciated. The lists are:

    foss4g-uk - To discuss the FOSS4G:UK conference series.

    uk-committee - To be a list for the OSGeo:UK committee.

    I and osge...@gmail.com can be admin on both of them to begin with
    please.

    I wasn't sure who to ask, so I thought I would start here.

    Best wishes,
    Nick.

-- Nick Bearman | OSGeo:UK Chair
    +44 (0)7717745715
    n...@geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

    Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me
    outside of
    normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond
    outside
    of your own working pattern.

Jorge Sanz
http://jorgesanz.net