From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark Kaye
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 2:57 AM
To: discuss@lists.slimdevices.com
Subject: [slim] Slimserver Touchscreen

OK, so I've got my lovely 15" ViewSonic AirPanel as a POC for touchscreen control of slimserver (and possibly other stuff). The panel itself seems to work very well. But the standard slimserver touch skin isn't all that great. Does anyone know if there are any others out there.

Alternatively, I don't mind doing the work myself :o... But how difficult is it to skin slimserver? I don't want to have to spend weeks doing it or the wife will kill me :D