Is it possible to change the function of the Pause
button on the remote control?  Currently
press-and-hold Pause stops the playback immediately, I
would like it to stop after the current track
finishes.  I can always press the Power button to get
it to stop immediately.

Oh, and looking through the documentation I see:
"Press-and-Hold the PLAY button if you have Moodlogic
and Squeezebox will create a playlist based on the
currently displayed Song, Genre or Artist."
- this should now read "MusicMagic or Moodlogic"