[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> [..]
>> However, I cannot control the
>> server from the built in browser on my Pocket PC. I displays the
>> status,
>
> Is this a very old Pocket PC? Could you try to use the EN skin? This
> is the simplest of all and should work on about any browser.

It is not an old Pocket PC. It is an iPAQ 4355 running Pocket Windows 2003.
I tried the EN skin and it still doesn't work properly. Previous & Skip do
work, but if I browse for an album and hit play or add to playlist nothing
happens. And Search Music crashed slimserver. It is interesting that
everything (except search) seems to work fine when I use NetFront instead of
the default MS browser. I have used the default browser with the handheld
skin on 2 different Pocket PCs for over a year without problems and changed
nothing except to upgrade to ver 6.0a2.

-Steve