Hi,

Recently reinstalled 6.0b1 on a Windows XP box.  Works
well so far except for one player-side reboot.

The problem is with "Composers" being listed as
"Artists" when browsing with the Squeezebox player
interface.  In the Slimserver Browser interface,
Artist are correctly displayed so that "Composers" or
"Band" tags are not included in the count (total 330).

However, on my first generation Squezebox player, when
I browse by Artist with the remote, composers are
included, thereby nearly doubling the artist count
(total 688 artists), and cluttering my browsing
experience.

What's also a bit funky, is that the Library
Statistics shown through the player interface has the
proper 330  artist count and  not the 688 when you
include composer and band.

I've checked server settings, (Home / Server Settings
/ Behavior) and its set to *not* include Composers,
Band etc. in Artist.

Otherwise, not a bad experience this round.

--Matt