Michael Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> IÂve just upgraded to 5.4.1 and noticed that iTunes Playlists are missing
> from the Browse Playlists menu on the Slimserver web page and Squeezebox
> menu.
>
> The only playlists listed are those in the /User/Music/Playlist directory
> specified in the Playlists Folder settings under Server Settings.

They're not missing, it just seems that the server is taking a very long time to
rescan the library. I'm seeing this too with the most recent (last week of)
nightly builds of 5.4.1. I've gone away and left SlimServer for hours and come
back to find that it's "still scanning the library".

I notice the latest beta of SlimServer 6 fixes rescanning "running glacially
slowly". Is this the same issue? Can the bugfix be merged into 5.4.1?