I agree - your contribution to Slim Devices product development,
and the support on this forum has been fantastic. It's way
beyond what anyone has a right to ask of you, and you will be
missed.

I also hope that with a break for a while you'll feel like
getting involved again - you'll be greeted heartily by the
many users you've helped in the past.

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 16:36 -0400, Roy Owen wrote:
> kdf,
> I sorry to hear that you feel that you need to leave.  Personally I
> have appreciated your help and insights and will miss you greatly.
> Hope you come back soon.
>
> Roy
>
> On Apr 5, 2005 3:32 PM, kdf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         I'm tired of the same old disputes and mudslinging; everyone
>         is an expert and
>         knows better than everyone else how to run a business that
>         isn't their own.  I
>         have less and less free time, and less motivation to spend
>         that time wading
>         through the same old arguments.  The latest rehash of forum
>         wars is just too
>         much for my patience.  So, for now, I'm taking the only
>         rational option,
>         walking away. There are probably plenty of people far more
>         capable to answer
>         questions than I, who may even have the time and desire to
>         tough it out.  Its
>         just too much for me right now.
>
>         ttyl.
>         -kdf
>

> --
> Do meddle in the affairs of Dragons,
> for you are crunchy and good with Tabasco.
"The biggest problem encountered while trying to design a system that
was completely foolproof, was, that people tended to underestimate the
ingenuity of complete fools." (Douglas Adams)