Paul

[..]
When installing the noarch RPM, is there a way to
opt for no SQLlite, or will I have to manually go
disable it?  Maybe there could be an option
to not start SQLlite if it's already disabled?
I just started fooling with the MySQL integration,
but I'm stoked about being able to move to
just one database.  Not having SQLlite start
would be great.

AFAIK you won't have to do anything. Once you've changed the necessary three lines in .slimserver.prefs you're fine. That file is normally not touched during updates. Your MySQL parameters should stay there.

Not tested, though...

--

Michael