tobyjug05 wrote:
OK I'll take your point. Its just that I've got over 600 albums and am
using iTunes, so this adds quite a lot of work and another level of
complexity.
Instead of just adding the new album to iTunes and attaching the cover
art, I'll then have to save a copy of the cover art in the album
directory. I suppose it's not too much work appart from the 600 already
existing.

Thanks for your help.

look on the plugins page, there are at least two scripts for automatically doing this for you via Amazon.

--
Jack at Monkeynoodle dot Org: It's a Scientific Venture...
Riding the Emergency Third Rail Power Trip since 1996!