On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:03:34 -0400, Steve Baumgarten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

it being an app, i'd expect it to have better general UI responsiveness than the webUI on a PocketPC or PalmOS device. maybe someone who's used it can comment on it.

It's interesting, but the "Live Search" feature now makes Slimserver nearly as responsive (if not quite a smooth) as an app. I've been using

The problem is the size: on handheld computers you won't find a browser capable of doing the live search. The method used is only available on recent browsers (MSIE6, FF1, Opera 8). I doubt this has been implemented in PocketIE.

--

Michael