Am Sun, 17 Apr 2005 11:46:33 +0000 hat victor guerrero <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> geschrieben:

I know it's a classic, but I just can't get 'slimserver' to read my '~./Music/MP3' directory in order to set the 'Music Folder'; I've fiddled with all possible permission settings: group membership, 777 mode on directory, even granting full ownership to 'slimserver' user; but I keep getting that pesky message:

Oops - "/home/Music/MP3" doesn't seem to be a valid directory. Try again.

Any ideas?.

Has Slimserver access to your home directory? I don't think so. It can't enter a subfolder if it's not allowed to enter the parent folder.

--

Michael