My error isn't quite the same--but I do have more info.

As I'm playing songs, only every OTHER song shows the "no artist", "no
album".  It's weird because it never shows the RIGHT track info...it's
always either the first or second track on the album.  But, as it goes, it
will show a track (the wrong one) but with the right album and artist...
then the same track title--but "no album"/"no artist" then back to the first
display.

Also, it will display the now-playing animation wrong.  That is, when it's
showing "no album"/"no artist" it also doesn't show the count-down progress
bar.. nor does it show the time remaining--which is my normal "screen
saver/now playing" display.

I'd appreciate comments on whether the current build is just so broken this
is a fact of life or what.

The version I'm running:
6.0.1 - 2781

Thanks,