On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:47:34 +0200, Tore Johnsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have not read your tip but they are good

Good also with 6.1 but if possible I would like to increase the number of
favorites.
I understand that 0-9 is for the remote but couldnīt it also be a list of
what number you yourself want to have?

I don't understand how you would do this: there are only these ten buttons available. How would you want to access them? From the web interface you can easily work with playlists.

- save your favourite stream as a playlist (using the web interface or the
"Save playlist" plugin)
- use Shoutcast's "Recently played" menu which contains the last few
streams you had selected

(- wait for 6.1 which will contain a "favourite" plugin: you'll have
access to your 10 favourite streams with a single push of a button (0-9))

--

Michael