> Checking the listen.com website looks like a major announcement April
> 26.  Probably the broad release of the 3.0 service with "to-go"
> features.

So has anyone tried the new Rhapsody with the existing Realslim plugin?
Seems unlikely that it'd work but I gave the new rhapsody a try here at work
today and WOW, rhapsody v3 sure is an improvement.  I don't think I'll give
it a try at home quite yet because I'm a chicken and don't want to break a
setup that works :).  So if anyone gives this a try please let us know how
it goes.

With respect to DRM...I don't really think that that's going to be the
solution--I'd imagine that the downloaded "files" (which I'm not sure are
even maintained as separate files anyhow, but rather as one big cache,
though I could be wrong about that) would simply be played back through the
rhapsody interface and the audio streamed to a port which slimserver listens
to just as it's done now.