> Is there a way to force Slim Server to see over a networked drive?

I'll take a calculated bet you're on Windows.
If so, make sure that you are running the Slimserver on an account that has
network privileges. I run my SS service under an administrator account (yeah
I know.).

This question is a frequent one on this list (forum). There is stuff in the
SlimServer help about it but many seem to miss it. I've also found that when
I upgrade my Slimserver to a  new version the service reverts back to
running under a non-privileged account. This is very annoying. It may have
been fixed though, but If so I've not seen anything about it.

Simon Turner
Barcombe UK