Shouldn't I be able to just open the prefs file and remove iTunes from the disabled list?

On 5/24/05, kdf < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Quoting Roy Owen < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks kdf, I look forward with baited breath. BTW, I've also put in a
> feature request at Apple to be able to specify the location of the library
> file in iTunes as well.

yeah, they had an option for that at least sometime along the way, but they
ignored what you put in it.

the fix I've suggested for you will only work on first start.  it appears that
once a plugin fails, it is added to the disabled list.  Once disabled, there is
no way to create the itunes tab.  This means this fix will not work for you
since you have already restarted the server since.  However, the fix should
work if you erase your prefs (as if you were starting new like before).  I'll
be filing a bug report on this problem.

-kdf

Do meddle in the affairs of Dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with Tabasco.