Just installed the latest nightly.  I think it's working properly, I'll do some further testing.

On 5/26/05, Roy Owen < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for all your help

On 5/26/05, kdf <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Thanks Roy.  Best I can suggest at this point is to take a look at the latest
nightly.  A slightly modified version of my patch, and one from Micheal Herger
should be fixing this problem, and preventing the plugin from being marked as
disabled when the library find fails. Best I can tell from simulating is that
it should be working.

sorry for all the fussing about.

-kdf

Do meddle in the affairs of Dragons,
for you are crunchy and good with Tabasco.